Creating your estate plan can bring up uncomfortable questions about death and disability. While this can feel like a challenging process, there are too many benefits to establishing an estate plan to skip it due to discomfort. Your estate plan will let you take control of your future and give your loved ones a gift.
At The Law Office of Jeffrey M. Janeiro, P.L., our lawyers use their more than 20 years of combined experience to create personalized estate plans for clients in southwestern Florida and across the country. We consider every aspect of our clients’ lives when planning their estates, including potential tax obligations, health care concerns and property holdings. You can talk to an ethical and compassionate attorney at our Naples office by calling 239-513-2324.
Trusted Guidance For Every Part Of Your Estate Plan
We understand the often-delicate and emotional nature of estate planning. Our attorneys will work closely with you and your family to resolve all potential problems so that everyone can obtain the best possible outcome. We will find creative solutions to potential issues that allow you to accomplish your immediate and long-term goals.
We can plan for all aspects of your estate, including:
- Wills and trusts: Wills and trusts are the bedrock of an estate plan. Our knowledgeable attorneys will guide you through the process.
- Special needs planning: We can protect the special people in your life with a special needs trust.
- Guardianship: A guardianship allows you to ensure your chosen party will care for your loved ones.
- Pet trusts: If you have a beloved animal companion, we can ensure that they are cared for with a pet trust.
- Planning for veterans’ benefits: Many military members do not use their full veterans’ benefits. Our lawyers can help you apply for and plan your veterans’ benefits.
- Medicaid benefits planning: Medicaid benefits are an essential part of a health care plan. We will work to maximize your benefits.
- Business succession: We will create a strategy for the future of your business and make sure that your succession plans are well-founded.
- Real estate: You may be able to transfer real estate and other valuable assets outside of the probate process.
In addition to planning our clients’ estates, we help them with probate proceedings and administration. We limit the time that clients spend in probate and work to transfer assets to the correct party quickly. If there is a dispute, our experienced litigators will aggressively represent your interests.
Let Us Take The Estate Planning Burden Off Your Shoulders
People in southwestern Florida and across the country can contact our firm to get immediate assistance with their estate plans. Call us now at 239-513-2324 to schedule your consultation. You can also email us with your contact information.